A family of vertical inserts and tool holders, designed for long threads – or applications that require an over-hang. They can be used for threading, chamfering, grooving, boring, profiling, and back turning applications. All tools include through-coolant, enabling the cooling fluid to reach the cutting edge efficiently.
- Supports diameters starting from 8.0 mm (for some tools)
- Quick indexing
- Most profiles of Tiny Tools bars are available
The following product lines can used for boring:
BORING AND PROFILING INSERTS
The inserts of this product line are designed to handle boring and profiling applications. In addition, it is also possible to use them in general turning applications.
- Minimum bore diameter from: 9.15 mm / 0.36 inch
BORING, PROFILING AND FACING INSERTS
Inserts for performing boring, profiling, and facing operations. They can also be used in general turning applications.
- Minimum bore diameter from: 12.95 mm / 0.51 inch
CARBIDE SHANK TOOL HOLDERS
An extensive product line of holders for inserts from the Mini Tools family.
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Compatible with both T8 and T10 insert types
STEEL TOOL HOLDERS
A line of steel holders for inserts from the Mini Tools family.
- Compatible only with the T10 insert type