The Technical Department at Carmex is responsible for providing consulting services to to our customers worldwide. Our team of seasoned professionals can aid you with any issues related to our products, such as:
- Technical consultation and resolution of problems (via phone or email)
- Help with the calculation of optimal cutting speeds, and feed data
- Assistance in the optimization of customer production processes
- Conduction of trials with customer’s specific materials, in order to determine the optimal solution(s)
- Organization of visits to customer production facilities
- Prompt investigation of customer complaints
Carmex often conducts training workshops & seminars for customers and affiliates. We can provide interactive demonstrations of our newest & upcoming tool designs, as well as share some of our proven machining practices and strategies. The technical sessions are conducted by experienced engineers, and focus on real-world machining applications.
Our training covers threading, non-threading milling and turning, grooving, drilling, and more. Each class can be tailored for the unique needs of the client.