The MT Drill range is a family of solid carbide thread mills, designed to drill, chamfer, and thread mill the hole in a single operation. As a result, operations that typically needed to be performed separately, can now be combined – allowing for reduced cycle times. This makes these cutters especially well suited for mass-production applications, or applications where frequent tool changes are undesired.
- Produces threads with superb surface quality
- Suitable for both blind and through holes
- Same tool can be used for right-hand and left-hand internal threads
Our range of MT Drill tools consists of the following lines:
DRILL/THREAD MILLING CUTTERS
Drill/thread milling cutters (with 45° chamfering), designed to drill, chamfer, and thread mill the hole in a single operation.
- Integrated coolant bore (Tools without coolant available upon request)
- Tools available for the ISO & UN thread profiles
- The thread depth can be up to 2 x Thread Diameter
- Multi (2) flutes