CR-Supercut High Feed End-Mills
Innovative geometry that enables extremely high Material Removal Rate (MRR)
High feed machining is the first choice for applications with deep and shallow workpiece features, 3D profiling, mold & die applications and machining in unstable conditions.
- HPC (High Performance Cutting)
- Up to 3xD neck length allowing ramping or helical interpolation working techniques
- High rates of material removal, resulting in reduced cycle times
- Same tool can be used for roughing and semi-finishing operations
- For a wide range of materials up to 62 HRc