Single tool for semi-finishing and fine-finishing operations with sharp corner or radii
- Center cutting: For plunging and ramping operations
- Optimized cutting-edge geometry: For smooth cutting and mirror-like surface finish
- Reinforced tool corner: Prevents chipping
- Unequal helix design: For minimum vibration and high feed rates
- Unique core design
- Polished surface: Provides an extra smooth workpiece surface finish
- HPC (High Performance Cutting): High feed rates, and maximum metal removal
- CR3: Ultra-fine carbide grade with high hardness and toughness provides high cutting edge stability and wear resistance. A new generation of PVD coatings for High-Performance Cutting applications.
- CR7: Optimal combination of high hardness and excellent wear resistance grade, in both dry and wet machining. Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of steels, stainless steels and super alloys. A new generation of PVD coatings for High-Performance Cutting applications.