A family of vertical inserts and toolholders, designed for long threads – or applications that require an over-hang. They can be used for threading, chamfering, grooving, boring, profiling, and back turning applications. All tools include through-coolant, enabling the cooling fluid to reach the cutting edge efficiently.
- Supports diameters starting from 8.0 mm (for some tools)
- Quick indexing
- Most profiles of Tiny Tools bars are available
The following product lines can used for chamfering:
These inserts have been originally developed in order to perform chamfering jobs. Additionally, they can also be used for profiling and general turning applications.
- Same insert can be used for right-hand and left-hand applications
- Minimum bore diameter: 8.8 mm / 0.35 inch
CARBIDE SHANK TOOL HOLDERS
An extensive product line of holders for inserts from the Mini Tools family.
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Compatible with both T8 and T10 insert types
STEEL TOOL HOLDERS
A line of steel holders for inserts from the Mini Tools family.
- Compatible only with the T10 insert type