- Swiss style lathes are becoming a popular alternative to large lathes and machining centers in many companies.
- Carmex is introducing Swiss line of inserts and toolholders, developed for automatic and Swiss style lathes.
- Designed for economic production of parting, grooving, profiling and chamfering.
Advanced sub-micron grade (K10-K30) - a combination of strength, toughness, wear resistance and edge sharpness.
- Grounded cutting edges.
- Advanced and unique PVD triple coating, for high wear and heat resistance.
- For most types of material, including Stainless Steels, Titanium and Super Alloys.
- Three cutting edges.
- The insert can be indexed directly on the machine.
- Internal coolant to the cutting edge.