MTH - HARDCUT
Carmex presents new innovative mill thread solid carbide tools for machining :
- Hardened steels and cast iron up to 62 HRc.
- High temperature alloys.
- Titanium alloys
- Super Alloys (Hastelloy, Inconel, Nickel Base Alloys).
The tools provide the possibility to machine materials with a higher tensile strength and hardness using relatively high cutting data.
- Same tool performs thread milling and chamfering - saves machining time.
- Increased cutting diameter - better rigidity and stability.
- Coating provides high wear and heat resistance.
- Ultra fine grade - dedicated for hardened materials
- Short chips are produced insure high process security.
- Short cycle time - increases productivity
- Thread length up do 2 x D.
Carbide grade: MT9
Ultra fine sub micron grade with advanced PVD triple coating,
Available profiles - ISO, UN