Mini Spiral Mill-Thread
- The spiral designed tools enable a smooth cutting operation at a high feed rate and reduced machining time.
- The tools suit a wide range of applications, from machining small components in small machining centers to heavy-duty applications in high power milling machines.
- Spiral fluted toolholders hold 1 to 9 inserts in a comparatively small cutting diameter.
- The unique clamping method enables optimal indexability.
- Spiral tools reduce vibration and chatter.
- High grade finish is achieved in all applications: threading, end milling roughing and finishing.
- Inserts are available in MT7 Sub-Micron Grade with Titanium Aluminum Nitride multi-layer coating (ISO K10 - K20). This is a general purpose grade, which can be used with all materials.